From Your John to the School Lawn: Is Recycled Water

Objective

The objective of this project is to investigate: does watering with recycled water affect the safety of school lawns?
Hypothesis: I think that watering with recycled water does not affect the safety of school lawns.

Experimental Procedure

I grew three patches of lawn in three separate miniature greenhouses using plastic boxes, chicken wire, and clear plastic trash bags. I watered one with recycled water, one with distilled water, and the other container with tap water. I measured their growth rate and compared the appearances of the grass patches in each container. I collected water runoff samples and tested each for pathogens, nutrients, and other characteristics.

Credits

Theresa J. Hannig

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Engineering News

Central Board of Secondary Education

Architecture News

Management News

Medical News

Journalism News

ss_blog_claim=39d0fbd9150037431cf33bbbf3c7c7ce