Paypal is Fraud site -According to Paypal Plugin! [HOT]

I was going to buy one itom on Rediff Shop!, but unfortunately there was not Pay via Paypal Option. But thank god, Paypal Plugin allow us to buy from sites which doesn’t support Paypal Payment option ;) LOL… I went to Paypal.com and downloaded Paypal Plugin… Installed it…

After finishing installation, it redirected me to page of login Paypal and the Message Appeared -

Stop! Paypal Fraud Site Alert has identified this website at high risk for fraud. We strongly recommended that you don’t enter your personal information or make purchases through this website

So Paypal.com thinks that Paypal.com is Fraud site and we should not give any personal Information to this website…

One more proof for this thing… Thank god.. I got attention to that alert and taken a Screenshot!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

SEE ORIGINAL POST AT FRIEND SITE WWW.GIZMONEWZ.COM

by : Rahulrulez

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you got it to work? It's strange, I'm from the UK, and I installed paypal plugin and that, then I pressed generate secure card, I logged in and it said I need to enable it, so I pressed "enable secure card now" button but nothing happens. How can I enable it another way? I'v pressed that buttons many times before!

Anonymous said...

Hello Johny..
I am the founder of this Bug :)
I installed the plugin and tried to generate One time use Credit Card number, even my Paypal is verified, it was asking me to verify my Credit Card and to Add my bank details..

So i didn't tried any more...
If you want to test it from me, then i can try by giving my Credit Card and Bank Details.. Please Stay updated here! :)

Thanks,
Rahulrulez

Unknown said...

Where do you live? I heard that it only works in the US, but I'm not too sure.

Engineering News

Central Board of Secondary Education

Architecture News

Management News

Medical News

Journalism News

ss_blog_claim=39d0fbd9150037431cf33bbbf3c7c7ce